Prior to purchasing services or products from LWISSD, or using lwissd.com and Lisa Williams International School of Spiritual Development (LWISSD) services you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Online and In-person Courses:
- All LWISSD purchases are final. We do not refund, transfer or defer and all courses, workshops and classes must be completed as purchased and specified.
- LWISSD assumes no liability for lost, damaged or stolen personal items.
- Personal arrangements, including transportation to and from events, accommodation and food, are the attendee’s own responsibility and risk.
- By attending LWISSD events you are confirming that you are in good physical condition and are willing to participate in events and workshops. and you assume all risks related to your participation. You release for yourself, your heirs and your executor any claim against LWISSD and its employees and agents from liability resulting from injury or accidents occurring during any LWISSD course, workshop or event.
- LWISSD reserves the right to cancel a course within 21-days in advance of the program date. Participants will be notified of other program dates they may transfer to at no additional cost to the participant. LWISSD will not be responsible for any costs incurred due to cancellations. We recommend travel insurance for flights to courses.
- LWISSD assumes approval to use photographs that may be taken during your class, in promotional materials, unless otherwise notified by you.
- In cases where Lisa is a guest speaker or teacher offering courses, workshops and events through other providers, all enquiries regarding bookings, attendance and terms and conditions must be made to the third party organizer of the event. Neither Lisa Williams nor LWISSD is responsible for the administration and production of these courses and events.
- Audio clips are the property of LWISSD and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Non-disclosure forms are required to be signed and returned to LWISSD prior to the start of a course.
- Master Teacher certification last 10 years.
- Level 3 certifications last 5 years
- *Completion of course does not guarantee certification.
- Passing of an ethics exam is required for certification courses and must be retaken yearly within 5 business days of certification date.
- Students are allowed 2 retests within a year period and it’s up to the student to inform LWISSD or a Master Teacher they are ready to retest.
- LWISSD certified students are given one free year on the LWISSD Certified Spiritual Advisor Directory.
- Please read Directory Disclaimer HERE.
All content included in or made available by any LW-ISSD service and through lwissd.com including text, images, graphics, logos, digital downloads and audio clips is the property of LW-ISSD and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Logos and names contained within this site are trademarks of LW Media, Lisa Williams, Soul Connections and the Lisa Williams International School of Spiritual Development and may not be used in connection with any product or service, nor used in any manner that disparages or discredits LW Media or Lisa Williams. Trademarks owned by LW Media, Lisa Williams, Soul Connections and the Lisa Williams International School of Spiritual Development may be used only with the written permission of the trademark owner.
You may return new or unopened products items sold directly by LW Media on lisawilliams.com website within 30 days for a full refund. Refunds will not be given for downloaded files including but not limited to music, mediations and courses.
Courses are non-transferable and must be completed as purchased & specified.
Items are shipped back to LW Media at your own expense. We strongly advise that you purchase proof of postage, shipment tracking or insurance when you ship items for return as LW Media will not be held responsible for any items which are lost by any mail carrier or courier.
Disclaimer of warranties
The information and products on this website are provided “as is” and “as available”. LW-ISSD makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of LW-ISSD’s services or the information, content, materials, products including downloaded files and software or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through lwissd.com, unless otherwise specified in writing.
You expressly agree that use of the lwissd.com website is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, LW-ISSD disclaims all warranties either expressed or by implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LW Media does not warrant that services, content, material, products, including downloaded files and software, or other services made available to you through lisawilliams.com or electronic communications sent from LW Media are free from viruses or other harmful components.
LWISSD disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors or omissions from this site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, the unavailability of this site or any portion thereof, (d) your use of this site, or (e) your use of services, equipment, products and software in connection with this site.
The material and information on our website is provided solely for entertainment or promotional purposes.
Changes are made periodically to LWISSD documents including general information and information on events and schedules, and these changes may or may not be reflected in the materials or information present on the lisawilliams.com website. Additionally, because the website is frequently under development, materials and information may be deleted, modified, or moved to a different part of the website by us and without notice.
LWISSD mailing address
Lisa Williams International School of Spiritual Development
311 North Robertson Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211USA